Current QLess Hours of Operation
Monday- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m
**Please note you can still email us at any time. We will respond to those emails throughout the day
In an effort to exercise social distancing and minimize transmission of COVID-19, SFS has suspended face-to-face services. Student Financial Services is currently operating remotely. Staff will gladly attend to your inquiries. We ask that you utilize the QLess option listed below or email us and we will gladly provide a call back or schedule a virtual meeting.
**Prospective Students & Families who have not yet deposited should join the line via the Qless App available for Android or iPhone or you can email us email@example.com. We will contact you directly to schedule a call back or Zoom Meeting. **
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these difficult times.
JOIN THE QLESS LINE!
You can join the SFS Call Back Queue one of (2) ways
DOWNLOAD THE QLESS APP
- The QLess Mobile App is available for both Apple® and Android™ devices.
- This will allow to you see organizations that are using QLess
- Choose Temple Student Financial Services Call Back Queue
- Enter your name, TU ID number and cell phone number to join the line and receive alerts
- Our Financial Aid Specialist will call you back at the number provided.
ENTER THE QUEUE BY USING THE LINK ON THIS PAGE
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to:
- Financial Aid Offers
- Billing inquiries
- Income Verifications
- Family Contribution Appeals- Changes in Financial Status
- Appeals for Additional Aid/Merit Scholarships issued by Admissions
- Academic Progress
Please note for security reason we cannot accept forms with personal identifiable information via our email. Students have the option to upload documentation via TUPortal and the Dashboard. We can accept via email form completion requests. We recommend you email us from your Temple University email or include your TU ID number when contacting us so that we can verify your identity. Parents/family members of deposited students, please make sure your student has FERPA waived you via TUPortal to ensure we can release information regarding your student's account.