You are here

Parent PLUS Adjustment Request

To request an adjustment (increase, decrease or cancellation) to your Parent PLUS loan, the borrowing parent must complete and submit the Parent PLUS Loan Adjustment Request Form (print from and submit via email to The form must include the parent's wet signature.

Please note that requests for a Parent PLUS increase can only be completed if the credit check on the original loan is still valid. If the credit check has expired, you will need to complete a new PLUS loan application to receive additional funds.

Endorsed Parent PLUS loans cannot be increased by Temple. If your Parent PLUS loan is endorsed and you need additional funds, you must complete a new application at