Workstudy Position- Administrative Support Clerk
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Assistant Human Resources Director
Schedule: 3-6 hrs weekly depending on availability of work-study funds
Wage: $15/hr- Must qualify for federal work-study. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions/concerns.
The Salvation Army │ Divisional Headquarters
701 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123
Function: To provide clerical support for the adminstrative need of The Salvation Army Divisional Headquarters. This includes but is not limited to filing, data entry, copying, faxing, scanning, general office operations. This rol may assist with the coordination of special events & other office duties as assigned.
- Copying, faxing, data entry, scanning, filing
- Organizing office documents
- Assembling packets of forms/documents
- Delivering and/or retrieving documents interdepartmentally
- Assist in the coordination of special events
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- College courses in HR, Business or Finance
- Intermediate competency of computer software application (Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently with confidentiality
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check including a PA State Police record check.
- Must have an understanding of and appreciation for the Mission of The Salvation Army.
Communicates with Internal:
- DHQ HR or other Dept employees
- DHQ employees
- Officers from Eastern PA and DE division
Please send resume resume and cover letter to email@example.com the “Subject” line must read “Temple Work Study - Fall 2022”