All eligible veterans must apply for benefits through the Veterans Administration Office (VA) and submit their Certificate of Eligibility to the Office of the University Registrar when they are admitted to the University. This office verifies enrollment for all V.A. benefit programs. If you need more information, please call a Veterans Certification Official in the Office of the University Registrar at 215.204.1131.
Information About Getting Your GI Bill® Benefits Processed at Temple University
New Veterans Benefit Declaration Page - All Temple Active-Duty Servicemembers, Veterans, their spouses and dependent children will have a veterans benefit declaration tab on their TUPortal account. Make sure your upload your Certificate of Eligibility Letter (COE) or Benefits Award letter from the VA to your TUPortal account by clicking on Student Tools Tab, select the Veterans Declaration link within the section labeled "Registration". Please note that you must click this tab each semester to get your VA benefits processed. For more information, email OurVeterans@temple.edu.
- GI Bill® Comparison Tool
- College Scoreboard (College Affordability and Transparency Center)
- College Navigator- National Center for Education Statistics
- Yellow Ribbon Program Information
- Paying For College
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Veterans/Military Education
- Troops to Teachers
- National Association of State Approving Agencies (NASAA)
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
- Pennsylvania Department of Military & Veterans Affairs
- Pennsylvania Association of Private School Administrators
Learn more about veteran benefits from Temple Veteran Affairs.