The Office of Student Financial Services offers appointments Monday - Friday through our QLESS app (recommended) or the web link below.
*New students & families who have not yet deposited should join the line via the QLESS App (please do not try using the web link) available for Android or iPhone and we will contact you directly to schedule a call back or Zoom Meeting.
How to join the appointment Queue
Download the QLESS app for your smartphone (easiest way to get to SFS):
- The QLESS Mobile App is available for both Apple® and Android™ devices
- This will allow to you see organizations that are using QLESS
- Choose Student Financial Services Appointment- Temple University queue
- Enter student name, cell phone number and email address (to receive alerts)
- In the Notes Section indicate whether you want a Zoom Appointment or Call Back. (Zoom links are sent the day of the appointment.)
- Via the Notes Section you can also input your TU ID ex. 91*******.
Utilize this web link:
**Please note if you select a Virtual (Zoom) appointment you will be emailed the zoom link the morning of your appointment.
** QLess has been informed that T-Mobile has started limiting the number of outbound text messages to consumers (this will also impact Sprint and Metro PCS). This might result in text messages from SFS not go out to students/familes. They are working on resolving this issue.