The Office of Student Financial Services offers virtual and in-person appointments Monday–Friday. We recommend scheduling your appointment through the Qless app, which is free to download from the App Store or Google Play store.
How to Join the Appointment Queue
Download the Qless app for your smartphone (easiest way to get to SFS).
- The Qless mobile app is available for both Apple and Android devices. This will allow to you see organizations that are using Qless.
- Choose Student Financial Services Appointment- Temple University queue.
- Enter the student’s name, cell phone number and email address to receive alerts.
- Indicate in the Notes section the type of appointment you want (call back or Zoom). Zoom links are emailed on the day of the appointment.
- Include the student’s TUid in the Notes section. For example, 915xxxxxx or 916xxxxxx.
Alternatively, appointments for currently enrolled students can be made online via this website.
New students and families who have not yet deposited can only use the Qless app available for Android or iPhone to schedule an appointment.