Outside Scholarships

If you receive a scholarship from your high school or other outside organization, you must submit a copy of your award letter as soon as you receive it to Student Financial Services. The check should be submitted to the Bursar's Office. SFS office will apply all scholarship awards to the student account for the year (evenly split between the fall and spring terms) once the Bursar receives payment. More information can be found on the Scholarships page.

Federal regulations stipulate that students may not exceed their overall financial need or costs. If you are receiving institutional need-based aid and receive a scholarship that exceeds your need-based eligibility, your award may be adjusted. Contact SFS for specific information.