All financial aid (scholarships, grants and loans) are paid to the your account at the university. Financial aid will disburse to the account under the following conditions.
- All outstanding requirements are satisfied
- SFS has begun to disburse aid for the semester
- Federal work-study is not paid to the student’s account balance.
- Adding courses to your schedule after disbursement may result in additional tuition charges.
Methods of Paying the Bill Outside of Financial Aid
- Online (TUpay) (electronic check and credit card)
- Credit card payments incur a 2.75% nonrefundable convenience fee on top of the payment made.
- E-check is the recommended payment method to avoid additional processing fees.
- Payments by mail (check only)
- Payments in person (cash, check or money order)
- PA 529 college savings program
- International payments
Parents and other persons may make payments on behalf of the student, but the person must be an authorized payer.
To become an authorized payer, have the student log into TUpay and select Authorize Payers from the menu on the left and complete the requested information to create a username and password for you. The student must include your email address to ensure that you receive an email when bills are available.