Professional Students

If you are enrolling in one of our professional programs - Pharmacy, Dental, Physical Therapy, etc. - then you have slightly different requirements for application. These programs are based out of our Health Science Campus.

Professional students can view our HSC Graduate fact sheet for a condensed overview of important financial aid terms, conditions, and policies.

Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) 

Health Science Campus graduate/professional students should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be reviewed for federal student aid. Scholarship funding is determined by the student's school/program during the admission process or during the course of the year. Temple University's school code is 003371. You must be accepted into a degree seeking program for SFS to process your FAFSA. Students in the HSC graduate/professional programs should also fill out the 2024-2025 HSC Graduate Student Enrollment Form for the Fall and Spring semesters. This form can be uploaded to our office through the SFS Channel on TUPortal.

International students can review information from Temple University's International Student and Scholar Services. If you are an international student, then you should not complete the FAFSA.

Graduate/Professional Programs That Have a Summer Session

If you are in a program that has a summer session (Dental, MOT, ODT, DPT), you should complete the Summer Graduate Enrollment Form. This will allow us to know that you intend to apply for aid during the summer session(s) and how much you would like to borrow.  In most cases, you will need to apply for the Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan online at  First-time borrowers must complete a Master Promissory Note at