Initial Eligibility Criteria
Temple University offers 500 Fly in 4 grants per entering fall class. Eligible students are offered $4,000 per year ($2,000 per semester). We encourage all students to sign the Fly in 4 contract, but you must sign if you are offered and wish to accept the grant. Other criteria include
- a completed FAFSA submitted by the Feb. 1 priority deadline,
- qualification for the federal Pell Grant and
- be pursuing your first bachelor’s degree.
Renewal Eligibility Criteria
- A complete renewal FAFSA submitted by the Feb. 1 priority deadline each year
- Demonstrate financial need as demonstrated by the FAFSA
- Continued Pell Grant eligibility is not required.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Meet all Fly in 4 checkpoints
- Complete all FAFSA-related requirements by June 1
- Continuous full-time enrollment